Seven simple steps on how to use Pierce-Mate™
- WITHOUT touching the adhesive, remove the adhesive paper liner from the individual Pierce-Mate™
- Choose Le Disc or Le Disc Plus™ , depending on the type of pierced earring and application you are using.
- Position Le Disc™ or Le Disc Plus™ on top of the exposed Pierce-Mate™ and press down firmly. Pierce-Mate™ will adhere to disc.
- Hold the edges of Le Disc™ or the black clasp of Le Disc Plus™ to avoid touching the adhesive. Pierce-Mate™, lift the disc from the Pierce-Mate™ sheet.
- Using your pierced earring post, first pierce the applied Pierce-Mate™ at the hole in the center of Le Disc™ or Le Disc Plus™. Once pierced, remove.
- Insert earring post into your earlobe at the highest point of the pierced hole. Maintaining this position, apply the attatched Le Disc™/Pierce-Mate™ or Le Disc Plus™/Pierce-Mate™ on to the inserted earring post behind earlobe. Press FIRMLY against earlobe.
- REMOVAL IS SIMPLE! Pull the adhesive disc away from the back or front of your earlobe. Then, peel off Pierce-Mate™ from whichever disc you used. Reapply a fresh Pierce-Mate™ the next day.