Pierce-Mate™ is considered to be a “Pierced Ear Reinforcer” that is inconspicuously applied to the back of your stretched or creased earlobe.
Pierce-Mate™ is also the best way to protect your pierced ear lobe from being stretched, creased or torn when wearing pierced earrings.
- Recommended for daily use
- 100% safe for repeated skin contact
- Hypo-Allergenic medical grade adhesive
- Put through rigid medical testing
- Non-toxic, clear, inconspicuous, affordable and easy to use.
Click HERE for step-by-step instructions or watch this instructional video:
Each Package Contains:
- 60 Pierce-Mates™ (one to two month supply)
- 2 Le Disc™ Stabilizer Applicators
- 2 Le Disc Plus™ Stabilizer Applicators
- Detailed and easy to follow instructions
Why You Need Pierce-Mate™
- For protection, shortly after ears are first pierced, to prevent stretched or creased earlobe
- For support, when heavy pierced earrings are worn
- To help prevent an earlobe from tearing or stretching if a pierced earring is accidentally pulled on
- If tearing has already occurred, Pierce-Mate™ will prevent additional tearing or ear lobe stretching
- Eliminates costly reconstructive earlobe surgery in order to wear pierced earrings again.
- Stops stud earrings from falling through the hole in your earlobe.