Wear any jewelry or metal!
Reaction Block™ has been specifically formulated by laboratory chemists to provide a hypoallergenic shield insulating your skin from metal irritation, when applied to jewelry or any metal touching your skin.
Two thin coats of Reaction Block™ applied onto the metal surface provides protection from nickel reactions and metal or skin discoloring. A simple application will allow you to wear jewelry that will no longer irritate your skin. This revolutionary transparent brush on coating is durable, quick drying and completely hypoallergenic.